DocuSign - Multiple Signature Status

Options
Monica.Buelna
Monica.Buelna ✭✭
edited 03/20/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello - I am new to the DocuSign integration process and am looking to launch this at my organization.

Is there a status or a configuration I can enable in Smartsheet that will show me the signature status when multiple people are part of the process? I have enabled the tracking column (Step 5 of the configuration) with a test process that requires two signatures. After DocuSign is sent and signed by the first person, the status column stays in "Sent" status. It will only update to "Completed" when the second person completes their signature. This doesn't allow me to have insight into whose queue the document is pending in.

DocuSign has tracking that makes it easy to see the status of each recipient and I'm hoping Smartsheet has something similar that I need to enable.

Any other recommendations or words of advise is appreciated as I continue testing.

Best Answer

• Jason Albrecht
    Jason Albrecht ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Monica.Buelna

You have probably found out by now that the status updates don't included the granular detail of how many have signed in a multi-signature document - per this help article.

It is, however, a good idea, where you may wish to request this feature.

While not the same issue, I requested the feature of rolling up the separate tracking columns into one, here.

You can use this link as a springboard to create your own request.

Hope this helps and that you have a great day,

Jason Albrecht MBA, MBus(AppFin), DipFinMgt

LinkedIn profile - Open to work

Answers

• Jason Albrecht
    Jason Albrecht ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Monica.Buelna

You have probably found out by now that the status updates don't included the granular detail of how many have signed in a multi-signature document - per this help article.

It is, however, a good idea, where you may wish to request this feature.

While not the same issue, I requested the feature of rolling up the separate tracking columns into one, here.

You can use this link as a springboard to create your own request.

Hope this helps and that you have a great day,

Jason Albrecht MBA, MBus(AppFin), DipFinMgt

LinkedIn profile - Open to work