Smartsheet form "send me a copy of my responses" not shown

Options

I have made several forms and in all the forms at 'settings' I have ticked the box to 'allow submitter to email a copy of form submission'. In a couple of forms this works perfect but in other forms the option 'send me a copy of my responses' is not shown. The settings in all the forms are similar so I really cannot find the problem. Can somebody help me?

Answers

• brianschmidt
    brianschmidt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hmm, I'm not sure exactly what is going on here. As you stated, there should always be the option in settings to allow for copies to be emailed (as seen below):

If it were me, I would go back and double check the settings. Then, I would log out and log back in if the problem persists. Then, if I was still having issues, I would contact Smartsheet's technical support to see if they could aid in resolving this issue: https://help.smartsheet.com/contact

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Monique van de Loop

I hope you're well and safe!

Try these troubleshooting steps first.

• Check the Smartsheet Status page if there are any reported issues:
    • Log out / in again
    • Try a different browser
    • Try the browsers in Private/Incognito mode
    • If possible, check if other users have the same issue

If the steps above don't solve it, and If you haven't already, I recommend submitting a support ticket through the new Smartsheet Support Portal and providing the results of the troubleshooting steps above.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
    Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi @brianschmidt and @Andrée Starå,

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me solve the problem.

I have followed all the steps you mentioned but unfortunately the option to 'send me a copy of my responses" is not showing in the forms. This is really strange and I never had this problem before.

As you suggested, I will contact the Smartsheet Support Portal

Thanks again and have a nice day!

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Monique van de Loop

Strange!

You're more than welcome!

Feel free to report back what the issue was.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi @brianschmidt and @Andrée Starå,

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me solve the problem.

I have followed all the steps you mentioned but unfortunately the option to 'send me a copy of my responses" is not showing in the forms. This is really strange and I never had this problem before.

As you suggested, I will contact the Smartsheet Support Portal

Thanks again and have a nice day!