Shared Filters

Options

Hi

I have created a filter which where you can select a date and have shared it. However, those who have access to the sheet cannot go and select another date. I am not sure what permission level to give them as editor does not seem to work.

Thanks

Dickson

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/04/24
    Options

Hi @DicksonK

I hope you're well and safe!

Which Smartsheet plan are you using?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• DicksonK
    DicksonK ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Andrée Starå

All good this side. I hope all is well on your side. Thanks for responding so quickyly.

We are on Enterprise level, and I need to share this with non licensed users.

Thanks

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@DicksonK

Excellent!

Happy to help!

Yes, they must be licensed users to modify a saved filter, but they could create their own even if they are not licensed users.

Another option would be to add the filters to the sheet or sheet summary, and they can select them there, and the data in the sheet would update. Is it only the date or something else you base the filter on?

Would that work/help?

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.