Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

IF(AND Please help

=IF(AND(Status2 = " WON", [Probability Hit Rate]2, 1, [Value Of Jobs]2))

Comments

• Mike Wilday
    Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Can you provide some greater clarification? The main issue I am seeing is that your AND statement should be enclosed in parenthesis.. 

But I am not sure what your second condition has to be. Status 2 = Won AND what? [Probability hit rate]2=1, then [value of jobs]2, or blank? 

Basically your IF Statement should look like this: =IF(And(Column1 = x, Column2 = x), "Provide this result", "Or provide this result".

• Hi Mike,

E.g. attached..

Thanks

IF(AND.PNG

• Mike Wilday
    Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭

What do you want the intended result to be? If Status 4 = WON and the Probability hit rate = 100%... do you want the value of Jobs 4 to be displayed? What do you want to happen if the probability hit rate is less than 1? Do you want that cell to be blank? It looks like you're tallying the amount earned of jobs you've won. 

I guess I am confused as to what you are wanting your IF statement to produce.

Try this: =IF(AND(Status4="Won",[Probability Hit Rate]4 = 1), [Value of Jobs]4, "")

Basically, if both of those AND conditions are true, then you will get the [Value of Jobs]4, otherwise, it will be blank. That should allow your tally to calculate up-top. 

This discussion has been closed.