Workflow automated email is delayed/inconsistent (does not send at all)

rmiro
rmiro
edited 04/05/24 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello,

I've created a workflow for my sheet that has multiple criteria for the triggers. It was working well in the beginning, however now when I add a row with new data, the recipients are no longer receiving the automated message. I've looked around in the community for possible resolution but it's still not working for me. I have also contacted Smartsheet Help Desk but no response from them as of yet. See screenshots of example.

1) could this be caused by the multiple criteria or too much data in the sheet (however this is important as my project requires data entry into Smartsheet to help with my work's efficiency).

2)Should I combine all the workflow into one workflow as currently I have set them separately. There are 7 workflows within one sheet. I've initially had them separate and I was having the same issues of receiving delayed automated emails so I decided to separate the workflow, the automated emails worked at first but now we are no longer receiving the emails again.

*Please note all the recipients (including myself) have checked our organization email inboxes to ensure that our setting will not allow us to miss these particular emails from Smartsheet*

Thank you in advance for all your help!