Hello Smartsheet

Options
Erin Horiuchi Green
edited 04/05/24 in Show & Tell

Born and raised in Silicon Valley, but, currently reside in Ohio. Although I am a 49ers fan at heart, I do appreciate die hard dedication to the Cleveland Browns.

Right now, I am building proof of concepts for an Intern Onboarding Program, Training and SaaS Roadmaps. The multi project oversight is an added bonus that will bring great visibility on the cross-functional initiatives that I project manage with HR, IT and OPS.

Every week I bowl with my husband and we regularly compete in Amateur Tournaments across the US. My favorite dessert to bake is Creme Brulee and Strawberry Shortcake...all from scratch with real Madagascar Vanilla. Absolutely love the 70s and appreciate Goodnight John Boys in Cleveland.

Below is Christmas 2023 which we had Prime Rib, Mashed Potatoes, Veggie Casserole, Snickerdoodle Cookies and Creme Brulee. I show my love through cooking and baking.

Comments

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@Erin Horiuchi Green your Christmas 2023 looks incredible, showing love through cooking and baking is so beautiful. And wow, how cool that you two compete in Amateur Bowling Tournaments across the US, that must be a lot of fun!

Very happy to have you as part of the Smartsheet Community, hope you'll really enjoy it. 😄