How useful Smartsheet is in your work place?

Options
carollinder
edited 04/08/24 in Show & Tell

How useful Smartsheet is in your work place? How do you like it so far? I'm new member. Anyone can help?

Answers

• Itai
    Itai ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @carollinder

I like it very much amd use it a lot.

If you can be more specific with your needs I can give more information.

Itai Perez

Project Manager | Transformation Department

Gong cha

If you found my comment helpful any reaction, Insightful, Awsome etc... would be appreciated🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/itai-perez-740543116/

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @carollinder

I hope you're well and safe!

Smartsheet is fantastic, and there are many exciting things in the works! ;)

I've never seen a tool/service with a quicker adoption rate than Smartsheet.

I might be slightly biased (I'm a Smartsheet Expert Consultant & Partner).

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Cristina W
    Cristina W ✭✭✭
    Options

It has been a game changer in our department. Before we did not have a way to track projects and now it is very easy to track changes, issues, etc. It took a while for our team members to embrace it but at the end we are happy to report this has been a success.

• Lorna Allen
    Options

I love smartsheet and use it everyday. There are so many applications for business. It is the lifeblood of our team.

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers Alumni
    Options

@carollinder - Smartsheet's usefulness will depend a lot on you. Take advantage of this community and all of the online training. There is a TON you can do with Smartsheet - the automations make it extremely powerful, as do the Premium apps. Not sure what level you've got, but I'll make the recommendation that if you can only get a couple of Premium Apps, pick DataShuttle and either Pivot or DataMesh. (I use all the apps, but absolutely couldn't live without DataShuttle!)

We use Smartsheet for Project Management, but also for much more - I've automated team processes, created trackers so I know the work backlog and velocity. We track PTO, staff onboarding, KPI metrics, and about a million other things.

The advantage is that you don't need a programmer, but you can still customize it to what you need. Good luck and have fun!!!