Including PDF document within the Smartsheet Form

Options

Hi,

Is there a way to include PDF document within the form? Or any alternative to link the document? Looking forward for the suggestions!

Thanks in advance:).

Best Answers

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Mounika

Forms cannot currently house PDF documents or attachments as part of the Form to download or take a look at. Please add your vote to this related Product Idea: Attach File to Form to be Filled and Uploaded with Form Submission

That said, if your PDF is stored online somewhere you can use a hyperlink or URL in the Form Description field to link out to it. 🙂

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Mounika
    Mounika ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • Mounika
    Mounika ✭✭✭
    Options

@Genevieve P.

Could you please help me with the following question:

I am using Smartsheet, to collect data on some challenges that my department would like to conduct, and there will be four challenges a year (one for every months) for the participants who registers (registration is only once per participant)

First sheet (Registration Sheet) collects the registration information via form named as “Registration form”. To all participants who are registered, an email will be sent to complete the challenge (with Smartsheet form link (Challenge form) each time when the new challenge period begins).

This link will be same for all the challenges (despite, the link will be sent everytime when the new challenge round begins), but the only fields inside the link will be unique for each challenge. The data captured via this Link will be captured into Challenge sheet (second sheet).

In both the sheets, Email address is the only common field, and the participants will enter same email address in both the forms, so I am connecting both the sheets using this email address column to keep all the information under one roof (the registration details like First Name, profession etc with their challenge answers, in challenge sheet)

After 45 days of the challenge period begins, I want to send an reminder emails to all the participants who have not completed the challenge for that round. Now, how do I compare the entire list of emails in registration sheet with list of emails present in Challenge sheet within in a specific time frame, and get a list of emails, that are not present in Challenge sheet (only for that time period) ?

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options