Formula Error

Options

HI,going to pull data from my mastersheet and bring it to the consolidated sheet and for this I've tried to use this formula, i'm keep getting this unpharseable error i didn't know what i did wrong, please help.

FORMULA - =SUMIFS({Order Value Sridhar Mastersheet}, {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 2,},"che",{Sridhar Mastersheet Range 3},"Production in process",{Sridhar Mastersheet Range 4}"<=01/10/2023",{Sridhar Mastersheet Range 4},"<=30/10/2023"))

Best Answer

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @vstr88889

Try this

=SUMIFS({Order Value Sridhar Mastersheet}, {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 2},"che", {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 3}, "Production in process", {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 4}, <=01/10/2023, {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 4},<=30/10/2023)

Will this work for you?

Kelly

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @vstr88889

Try this

=SUMIFS({Order Value Sridhar Mastersheet}, {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 2},"che", {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 3}, "Production in process", {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 4}, <=01/10/2023, {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 4},<=30/10/2023)

Will this work for you?

Kelly

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @vstr88889

I think these are the problems:

1. You have more closing parentheses than opening ones. One of the end ones should be removed.
    2. The syntax around the last two criteria/range pairs is not correct. You need a comma between the range and the criterion.
    3. Putting the criterion in quotation marks means look for this text, which is what you need for the first two criteria but probably not what you want for the last 2, unless you are looking for a row that contains the text <=01/10/2023.
    4. If you are looking for rows with dates within a range, the date has to be entered in a DATE function otherwise it is interpreted as text. DATE(2023,10,1) not 01/20/2023

Try

=SUMIFS({Order Value Sridhar Mastersheet}, {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 2,}, "che", {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 3}, "Production in process", {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 4}, <=DATE(2023,10,1), {Sridhar Mastersheet Range 4}, <=DATE(2023,10,30))

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!