Converting an Excel Formula into a Smartsheet Formula

Options

Hi,

I am currently transferring a lot of our excel spreadsheets to smartsheet and have found it ok so far. However, I have got the below formula to convert and i can't seem to do it. I feel like I am missing something before the [D1 Total solid feed (t)] at the end but can't work out what, my brain is fried!

=IF(S2>0, IF($CA2>0, IF($BS2>0, DQ2/EF2, ""), ""), "")

Smartsheet so far: =IF([Digester 1 Feed (m3)]@row > 0, IF([Pasteuriser DS% (%)]@row > 0, IF([Hydrolysis Tank pH ()]@row > 0, [D1 Total Solid Feed (t)]@row / [D1 Volume (m3)]@row, ""), ""), "")

This returns a #BLOCKED message but I can't work out where I have gone wrong... any ideas please?

Answers

• bisaacs
    bisaacs ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey @Iznil76,

You could try to use the AND() function in the initial IF statement and see if that works:

=IF(AND([Digester 1 Feed (m3)]@row > 0, [Pasteuriser DS% (%)]@row > 0, [Hydrolysis Tank pH ()]@row > 0), [D1 Total Solid Feed (t)]@row / [D1 Volume (m3)]@row, "")

Hope this helps!

If my response was helpful in any way (or answered your question) please be sure to upvote it, mark it as awesome, or mark it as the accepted answer!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!