Meet Monique Odom, our April Member Spotlight! 🎉

Options
Alison Clancy
Alison Clancy Employee Admin
edited 04/24/24 in Member Spotlight

Let’s get loud for @Monique_Odom_Comcast, our April Member Spotlight and Smartsheet Community Champion

Monique is a Business Process Excellence Manager at Comcast and calls Pennsylvania home. At a previous company, the fateful day came when she was asked to manage a platform she had never heard of before - something called Smartsheet. As she tells it, “I quickly fell in love once I realized how much you could build, automate, improve and connect, and a few years later, here we are!”

As a lifelong learner, Monique is very excited about the current project she’s been working on. “It’s a project management workflow using Control Center, including a centralized intake, individual project sheets, team dashboards, metrics, and more,” she explains. “We will soon be pulling in another team and creating a Jira workflow to auto-submit tickets upon project completion.”

Recently recognized as a Community Champion, Monique says she’s constantly learning from others in this space and trying to pass on knowledge in return. “I’ve learned so much from reading discussions and starting my own, seeing different perspectives,” she says. “I never would have gotten as far as I have if it weren’t for the Smartsheet Community!”

When she’s not creating solutions with Smartsheet, she loves playing games of all kinds, reading and watching fantasy and sci-fi, and attending Renaissance faires and cons. She also enjoys crochet and finds it very relaxing. 

Thanks for all you do, Monique!

---

👉🏻 Do you know someone in the Community who should be next month's Member Spotlight? Nominate them here.

Comments