How to Cross Reference Data from Another Sheet

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: How to Cross Reference Data from Another Sheet.

Answers

• Shannon Noss
    Options

Hello! I know that this original post is older, but it appears that a couple of folks seem like they know how to accomplish this task. Here is what I'm trying to do: I'm looking to have my hospital educator colleagues each create a project sheet. In the end, I would like specific information from each of these sheets to automatically flow into a master tracking sheet that can be shared with hospital leadership and administration. Is this a possibility? If so, how do I accomplish it?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Shannon

• BullandKhmer
    BullandKhmer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Shannon, yest this is possible. You need to use cell linking to link each individual project sheet to the master tracking sheet. Cell linking is a manual process.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

I hope you're well and safe!

I'd recommend using a Report, if possible, instead.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!