👋 Welcome! Introduce yourself and connect with your peers in Healthcare and Life Sciences to receive your industry badge.

Hello from Biotech

Options

I work in Regulatory Biotech and started using Smartsheet to summarize our Global Submissions data to the Global Health Authorities. Look forward to Smartsheet updating the functionality of charts!

Comments

• Tim C
    Tim C ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

sounds like a great use case! Are there visual examples that you would like that aren't available yet?

• jwilson
    jwilson ✭✭✭
    Options

I would like to see more functionality with the dashboards. Filters and slicers would be a great tool. This would alleviate the multitude of reports that have been created for each chart. Buttons that you can add an action to (i.e., bookmarks, URL, clear filters, etc.). More customization with Chart Series. The ability to hide column with no data.

Another suggestion I would like to see in Charts is to be able to adjust the vertical and horizontal axis text and edit the data values to whole numbers.

These are just a few issues I'm having. Right now, I using another software for my dashboards. It would be nice to have all of this in one place.

Thanks

Janine 📊