Count Ifs Multiselect drop down

Options
lcain
lcain ✭✭
edited 05/06/24 in Formulas and Functions

Good morning!

I am running into an issue with my formulas. I currently have a log sheet that records detailed information about jobs, and a metrics sheet (see above) that is used to tabulate certain information.

My metrics sheet information is broken down between internal/external design work that is active or has been completed in the last year. I am trying to get counts of each job type which is contained in a multiselect drop down in the log sheet.

My formula is coming back with "0" when I know there should be at least one in each of these categories. I have copied my formulas for each row below.

Concord - Internal Active Sprinkler: =COUNTIFS({Job Type}, CONTAINS("Fire Sprinkler", {Job Type}), {Engineering Completion Date}, "", {CADD Internal/External}, "Internal")

Concord - Internal Year-to-Date Sprinkler: =COUNTIFS({Job Type}, CONTAINS("Fire Sprinkler", {Job Type}), {Engineering Completion Date}, @cell >= TODAY(-365), {CADD Internal/External}, "Internal")

Concord - External Active Sprinkler: =COUNTIFS({Job Type}, CONTAINS("Fire Sprinkler", {Job Type}), {Engineering Completion Date}, "", {CADD Internal/External}, "External")

Concord - External Year-to-Date Sprinkler: =COUNTIFS({Job Type}, CONTAINS("Fire Sprinkler", {Job Type}), {Engineering Completion Date}, @cell >= TODAY(-365), {CADD Internal/External}, "External")

Any help is much appreciated!

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!