RGBY formula

Options
jgneely72151
jgneely72151 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 05/09/24 in Formulas and Functions

Need help…

For the Epex Ready field, I want the ball in the cell to either be red or green. It should only turn green when the 3 fields that proceed it turns green. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• bisaacs
    bisaacs ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/08/24 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @jgneely72151,

You will want to use an IF/AND statement for this:

=IF(AND([EPEX Face Page]@row = "Green", Budget@row = "Green", [Budget Justification]@row = "Green"), "Green", "Red")

Hope this helps!

If my response was helpful in any way (or answered your question) please be sure to upvote it, mark it as awesome, or mark it as the accepted answer!

I'm always looking to connect with other industry professionals, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well!

Answers

• bisaacs
    bisaacs ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/08/24 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @jgneely72151,

You will want to use an IF/AND statement for this:

=IF(AND([EPEX Face Page]@row = "Green", Budget@row = "Green", [Budget Justification]@row = "Green"), "Green", "Red")

Hope this helps!

If my response was helpful in any way (or answered your question) please be sure to upvote it, mark it as awesome, or mark it as the accepted answer!

I'm always looking to connect with other industry professionals, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well!

• jgneely72151
    jgneely72151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks so much as I was not using the AND formula and just kept getting an error. This is perfect for what I need it to do! Have a great day!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!