Sum based on status and Month

Options

Hi

I have the input and output screenshot as attach. How can I pull the formula to gather the sum of $ based on status for each month. Need some guidance. Thanks

Best Answer

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/13/24 Answer ✓
    Options

@HZAR

=Sumifs({$$ Ref},{Month number Ref},[Month Number Column]@row,{Status Ref},"Open")

Repeat for Closed, Cancel, and Rejected in their respective columns

If you found this comment helpful. Please respond with any of the buttons below. Awesome🖤, Insightful💡, Upvote⬆️, or accepted answer. Not only will this help others searching for the same answer, but help me as well. Thank you.

Answers

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/13/24 Answer ✓
    Options

@HZAR

=Sumifs({$$ Ref},{Month number Ref},[Month Number Column]@row,{Status Ref},"Open")

Repeat for Closed, Cancel, and Rejected in their respective columns

If you found this comment helpful. Please respond with any of the buttons below. Awesome🖤, Insightful💡, Upvote⬆️, or accepted answer. Not only will this help others searching for the same answer, but help me as well. Thank you.

• HZAR
    HZAR ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Mark

Thanks for the input. It works :)

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/14/24
    Options

Your very welcome

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!