Creating Charts on a Dashboard

I'm stumped and I'm not even sure what I'm asking to be able to do a solid search for an answer before asking here.

I have an audit I'm doing from our different campuses. I want a simple column chart to identify each campuses pass rate percentage. I have the percentages working, however I don't know how to get it to identify the campuses across the bottom, so they know which of those percentages belongs to which campus (each campus has a number assigned to it: 51, 52, 53, etc).

Best Answer

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/14/24 Answer ✓

When building the widget only select campus and pass rate. then click "Use first column as a series of labels".

If you found this comment helpful. Please respond with any of the buttons below. Awesome🖤, Insightful💡, Upvote⬆️, or accepted answer. Not only will this help others searching for the same answer, but help me as well. Thank you.

Answers

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/14/24 Answer ✓

When building the widget only select campus and pass rate. then click "Use first column as a series of labels".

If you found this comment helpful. Please respond with any of the buttons below. Awesome🖤, Insightful💡, Upvote⬆️, or accepted answer. Not only will this help others searching for the same answer, but help me as well. Thank you.

• JPavlasek
    JPavlasek ✭✭✭

omg. i didn't realize i could select multiple columns and then just select which ones. ok thank you so much!

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Your Very welcome