Intro for Anja

Hi everyone, my name is Anja and I'm from Colorado State University. I've been using Smartsheet for close to 10 years now, and am continuing to learn more. I've gone from doing data entry only to designing an approach for multiple teams, and I'm excited to see what else I can learn here.

• - Anja

Comments

• Tera K
    Tera K ✭✭✭

Anja,

Welcome to the Smartsheet community! You have found the right place to find help, tools, tips, and tricks on how to adapt your knowledge and to take it to another level! The community here is amazing and Smartsheet's also has a huge group of SME's that you can reach out to and they will do a demo or walk through with you to help you on your journey!

Never be afraid to ask the hard questions and here in this space there are never any dumb questions! You never know when your ask is an answer to someone else's delimia.

Welcome Again!

Tera

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee
    edited 06/06/24

Welcome to the Community @Anja Wahl Wells 👋

It's great to have you here, and 10 years of experience is amazing! We just launched a new Webinars topic, in case you want to check out all the learning content we've shared there. And just like @Tera K said, please always ask any questions you may have — the entire Community will be happy to help. 😄

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now