Introducing the PeerConnect Program!

2»

Comments

• Julia L Rumburg
    Julia L Rumburg ✭✭✭✭
    🍀 Smartsheet Peer Connect Goes Global! 🌍

Guess what, Smartsheet community? The peer connection magic is about to leap off the screen and into real life! 🎉From the rolling hills of Durham, NC to the historic streets of Dublin, Ireland - we're taking Peer Connect international! 🇺🇸✈️🇮🇪That's right, folks! This Saturday, I'll be meeting up with my Smartsheet peer lottery jackpot win, @Protonsponge, and his lovely wife in Dublin!

🎰 Peer Lottery Jackpot?

You bet! When it comes to peer connections, I hit the motherlode with Luis. Our virtual collaboration has been so fantastic, we just had to take it to the next level!

🌈 Durham to Dublin

Who knew that Smartsheet would be the bridge connecting North Carolina to the Emerald Isle? Talk about smart connections!

🕺💃 What's on the Agenda?

• Swap Smartsheet stories over a pint of Guinness? ✅
    • Debate the best workflow automations while strolling through St. Stephen's Green? ✅
    • Plan world domination via shared workspaces at the Book of Kells? ✅

Stay tuned for updates on our cross-continental Smartsheet shenanigans!

Who knows? Your next Peer Connect might just be your ticket to an unexpected adventure!

• Julia L Rumburg
    Julia L Rumburg ✭✭✭✭
    🍀 Smartsheet Peer Connect: From Durham to Dublin! 🌍

Exciting news, Smartsheet community! 🎉This Saturday, I'm taking Peer Connect to the next level by meeting my amazing peer, @Protonsponge and his wife in Dublin! From Durham, NC to the heart of Ireland - who knew Smartsheet connections could spark international adventures? 🇺🇸✈️🇮🇪Can't wait to swap Smartsheet stories over a pint of Guinness and explore the city with my peer lottery jackpot win!

Stay tuned for updates on our cross-continental Smartsheet Peer meetup!

Remember, your next Peer Connect might be your ticket to an unexpected journey!

• Protonsponge
    Protonsponge ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 09/02/24

Safe travels across the pond @Julia L Rumburg, very much looking to the weekend for a F2F PeerConnect on Saturday. Tea, Cake and of course a Guinness are in the project plan! It's amazing how filling in a Smartsheet form takes you to a direct message, leading to an intro coffee, then on to meaningful connections and now an exciting international adventure. See you soon!

• You are all amazing! Way to bring Community connections into the real world. This just started our week off in the best way. 🤩

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉

October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now