Unable to display the Graph Bar for my Second Series

I have two set of data ranges, Column 1, shows the Total Number of Shipments and Column 2 shows Total $ Amount per shipment. I want Smartsheet to show bars for each of the two columns but currently I'm only seeing a bar for Column 2 Total $ Amount per shipment and only the number Qty for column 1 , Any help or suggestion on how to fix this will be appreciated.

Answers

• Brian_Richardson
    Brian_Richardson Overachievers Alumni

It's because the numbers are significantly different in scale. You're seeing the Quantity number because there's actually a bar there, however the bar is only 43 points high, on a scale that starts at 20,000 on the first tick.

Smartsheet does not have multiple axis on charts, so you'll need to reduce the other numbers. Perhaps you could represent the $ in 1000s instead of 1s. Then you'd have a quantity bar for 43 and a $ bar for 110 for May.

BRIAN RICHARDSON | PMO TOOLS AND RESOURCES | HE|HIM

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN

• Thank you Brian. There's no way for Smartsheet to modify the scale to star from 0 so it picks up values and both axis bars can be display simultaneously?

• Brian_Richardson
    Brian_Richardson Overachievers Alumni

It is starting at 0. It's that a bar of 63 next to a bar of 11,000 just doesn't show up because it's too tiny in comparison.

BRIAN RICHARDSON | PMO TOOLS AND RESOURCES | HE|HIM

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN