Published Link Provisioned by Control Centre

Protonsponge
Protonsponge ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Can control centre add a published link to the associated intake sheet, allowing anyone in the viewers account to access the dashboard. This option could avoid me needing to maintain individual access to a programme of projects.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I hope you're well and safe!

Not sure I follow! Can you elaborate?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my comment(s) help/answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community and me by marking it - Insightful 💡- Vote Up ⬆️ - Aweseome ❤️ - or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer! I appreciate it, thanks!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Protonsponge
    Protonsponge ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 06/17/24

Hello @Andrée Starå -

I have a multi-tier control centre solution, which includes a Project level, rolling up to a Programme Level, and then multiple Programmes rolling up to a Portfolio level.

When the control centre provisions a project against one of my programmes, it inserts the project level dashboard link into my intake sheet. Subsequently, I have a report widget on my programme level dashboard with links to the project level dashboards. Access to the project level dashboards is managed via groups, and new individuals need to be continually added to the group.

If the control centre could include the publish link in the intake sheet, it would then be reflected in my programme level dashboard. This way, everyone would have access if they are under the owner's account (e.g. everyone in our company).

Does that help to clarify my Q?