How do you create a sheet that calculates 60 weekdays minus holidays?

Hello,

I am trying to create a sheet that calculates 60 school days from a specific date. It needs to omit weekends, holidays and breaks. I used the following formula and it is still not calculating correctly.

=WORKDAY([Document Date Signed]@ros, 60, [PPS Holidays]@row)

I entered all of the holidays in the holiday column but it is still multiple days off. I also tried entering the weekends in the holiday column but it is still not calculating correctly. I don't have dependencies turned on because that requires a start and end date column.

Answers

• Kerry St. Thomas
    Kerry St. Thomas ✭✭✭✭✭

What I'm seeing as a possible inconsistency is the final clause. As I understand, it should be a range and not an individual row reference. So I'd expect to see [PPS Holidays]:[PPS Holidays] - or {Holidays} if it's a cross-sheet reference. If that's not it, can you include a screenshot to show how your sheet/s are set up? Thanks!

If this answer resolves your question, please help the Community by marking it as an accepted answer. I'd also be grateful for your response - "Insightful"or "Awesome" reactions are much appreciated. Thanks!

• Thank you. I have not been able to get it to work but I am really new to using Smartsheet's so it is probably something I am doing incorrectly.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!