Pro plan pricing page says "Unlimited reports.." but I can't do more than one

Why does the Pro plan pricing say I can get unlimited reports but when I go to add more sheets to the one report I have OR add a new report, I get an error saying I have to upgrade and all the sheets in the selection dialog are grayed out.

Tags:

Answers

• Not sure why both images aren't showing but if you click the "pricing" one you can see it.

• AravindGP
    AravindGP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @HE245

If you expand on "Compare Plans" you will see that while you can create unlimited reports, you can have only one sheet as the source for your report in the Pro Plan. You can't have more than 1 sheet as a source for your report.

Thanks,

Aravind GP| Principal Consultant

Atturra Data & Integration

M: +61493337445

E:Aravind.GP@atturra.com

W: www.atturra.com

• HE245
    HE245
    edited 08/29/24
    That makes "unlimited reports" pretty unusable.

I can't think of a use case where I would need a single report to look at the data in a single sheet. I would just go look at the sheet.

On the other hand, reports immediately become vital when you have data from multiple sheets to view at once (e.g. 20-30 projects and you want to see how they are all doing). So the allure of unlimited reports is immediately lost when you can't link them to unlimited sheets (or at least a lot of them).

I can't understate how important this is for a small biz. We're not ready to make the chasmic jump from $8/user/mo to $25 right now, and we certainly wouldn't do it for just a single feature. It's unjustifiable.

But this inability is causing enough pain that it makes us question whether we should even stay on the SS platform.

Seems like such a shame—especially since we'd love go grow into that larger plan as our business grows through stronger processes and systems. Without being able to peer into our data better as a smaller business, though, we are feeling very hamstrung.

• HE245 I entirely agree with you. As a small business we also feel the reports functionality of Pro Plan is close to ridiculous. Are you also considering other platforms?