Smartsheet to track employee changes

I have created a smartsheet to track employee changes such as onboarding, offboarding etc. I also created a automation workflow that goes to the parties responsible for certain tasks. For instance I added a trigger then a condition then alert someone. I do not know what to do b/c I have trigger and then the condition is onboarding and then alerting someone. What I'm trying to do is add 2 additional options to onboarding but I want the workflow to go to a certain person only. When I do this it still sends to everyone on the onboarding list.

I hope I'm making sense

Answers

• Samantha S.
    Samantha S. ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Sharon. Can you share a screenshot of your workflow and/or sheet that you are triggering off of? It sounds like your missing a Contact column where you are adding the name of the individual to be notified per row.

• Hi Samantha, here is a screenshot of the workflow I currently have. What I'm trying to do is add 2 more options to the onboarding condition, but have it only send to one person, if that makes sense?

• This is what I did, not sure if it's the correct way, but I created another trigger and when I test it. It still goes to everyone. So I am definitely missing a step or something