Help with Smartsheet hyperlink

trblancett
edited 08/30/24 in Smartsheet Basics

We have a Smartsheet form that we use for checking out vehicles. At the top of this form we have hyperlinked the calendar associated with this form. When the form is completed, the reservation goes on the calendar. Employees view the calendar first to make sure the vehicle is available. Here is the problem: the link to the calendar only works if the employee is logged into Smartsheets. Is there a way to make this so that link to the calendar works even if not logged in? Thanks!

Answers

• Will Duplex
    Will Duplex ✭✭✭✭✭

@trblancett Is the calendar that you're referring to a separate entity, or is it part of a sheet within Smartsheet? If I'm understanding correctly, this is a separate link that points employees to a calendar to ensure that they're not double/overbooking vehicle reservations.

In the settings of the form that you have, see if the "Require Smartsheet login to access this form" option is checked. (See screenshot below) While this setting is turned on, it will not allow anyone to access the form unless they're logged into Smartsheet. By unchecking this option, a Smartsheet login will no longer be required to access the form.

Let me know if this helps!

💡Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome and/or as the accepted answer. This will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to an answer!