Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Reminders - view sent reminders

ker9
ker9 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Is there a way to keep track of reminders that have been sent?  It appears they go away once sent and there isn't anything that shows they were setup/sent.  Would like to be able to confirm that reminders went out.  

Comments

• If you are referring to "Update Requests", Smartsheet keeps a log along the bottom "tabs".

• ker9
    ker9 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Not update requests, reminders (alerts / reminders).

• Mike Wilday
    Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I don't believe smartsheets tracks that information. If you are not seeing alerts or reminders sent to yourself you might have to go to Account > Personal settings > Settings and check the box that says "Include my changes in the notifications" or something like that. I have not been able to find any documentation that Smartsheets keeps viewable logs of sent reports. 

changes.jpg

• Mike Wilday
    Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭

For that matter, including yourself as recipient in all of the notifications would also give you a good idea how many notifications were sent. Though I wouldn't want my inbox cluttered so! :) You could also use an IF THIS THAN THAT https://ifttt.com/about to look for specific notifications coming into your inbox and then archive them, and tally them in a google spreadsheet. Just a thought. 

• ker9
    ker9 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the response.  I was hoping to see something in the Activity Log or somewhere that a reminder had been sent.  Without a log of them, like the update request, you really don't know if it went or not unless you copy yourself, which still doesn't provide a log in the sheet for others to see.  I'll submit an enhancement request for this.

• Mike Wilday
    Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.