Editor unable to save changes

Answers

• Amy Mc
    Amy Mc
    edited 10/01/24

I have an editor (without a license) who is unable to save edits made to a sheet. We have others on the team who are able to perform this function without issue. We've tried different browsers. What steps can I take to resolve this issue?

• Georgie
    Georgie Employee

Hi @Amy Mc,

There are some actions that require a user to have Editor permissions and be licensed. Please review the table here to see what Editors can do. Some actions are marked with asterisks - a single asterisk * means a license is required, and two asterisks ** means that if you’re on the User Subscription Model, the action is available only to Members. 

Additionally, if users are attempting to make changes to reports, they must have Editor permissions on the source sheet(s) - that is, if they have Viewer permission on the sheet that the row exists in, they won’t be able to make changes to that row in the report.

Hope that helps - if you’re still having trouble, I’d recommend creating a Support ticket so that the team can assist with troubleshooting this for the affected user and sheet. 

Georgie

Need more help? 👀 | Help and Learning Center

こんにちは (Konnichiwa), Hallo, Hola, Bonjour, Olá, Ciao! 👋 | Global Discussions