Chart on Project Tracking Dashboard.

Saj
Saj ✭✭✭✭

Hello Everyone,

Am trying to show stock allocation on project tracking dashboard and when I select all columns from stock allocation sheet it's only showing one column.
How can I have a chart on project tracking dashboard showing all retailers including Allocation, Ordered and Balance columns.

Also, is it possible to have box or at least bottom line in each box.

Please see below picture what am trying to achieve.

Thanks in advance,

Tags:

Best Answer

• AravindGP
    AravindGP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Saj

When selecting the chart type, ensure to toggle your Switch rows & columns to get all retailers and the values in your helper column (allocation, ordered, balance).

You can't get a table in a chart. What you will need for that is to create a report and summarize the values in the summarize section of the report. Based on your image, if you want it to be similar, you will need to have retailers as rows and allocation, ordered, balance to be columns in your sheet.

Thanks,

Aravind GP| Principal Consultant

Atturra Data & Integration

M: +61493337445

E:Aravind.GP@atturra.com

W: www.atturra.com

Answers

• AravindGP
    AravindGP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Saj

When selecting the chart type, ensure to toggle your Switch rows & columns to get all retailers and the values in your helper column (allocation, ordered, balance).

You can't get a table in a chart. What you will need for that is to create a report and summarize the values in the summarize section of the report. Based on your image, if you want it to be similar, you will need to have retailers as rows and allocation, ordered, balance to be columns in your sheet.

Thanks,

Aravind GP| Principal Consultant

Atturra Data & Integration

M: +61493337445

E:Aravind.GP@atturra.com

W: www.atturra.com

• Saj
    Saj ✭✭✭✭

Hi @AravindGP, Thank you for explaining and after adding report / summary. I was able to get my chart on project tracking dashboard.

Appreciate your support. 😀