Workflow automation error

I can manually move a row from one smartsheet to another. However, when I try to automate through a workflow, I get the following error;

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

How many cells do you have remaining on the target sheet? How many columns does your source sheet have? When you move manually, are you moving a single row at a time? When the automation is triggering, are you triggering it manually, or are you letting it trigger on its own? If you are letting it trigger on its own, are there multiple rows that it is triggering on at the same time?

• How many cells do you have remaining on the target sheet? Utilizing 70 columns and 4,161 rows. When I apply a filter, it says I am using 4,161 of the 4,222 rows. Thought the Smartsheet limit was 20,000? How many columns does your source sheet have? Utilizing 71 columns. When you move manually, are you moving a single row at a time? Yes When the automation is triggering, are you triggering it manually, or are you letting it trigger on its own? Trigger on its own If you are letting it trigger on its own, are there multiple rows that it is triggering on at the same time? Yes, approximately 150 existing rows as we have not manually deleted for a while

Thanks for looking at this

Becky Menning

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!