Why aren't my form responses showing up in the sheet?

I am not seeing any of my form responses on the sheet that it is connected to. When I click on Manage Form, it says that there are 6 submissions but i can't see any of the responses in the sheet.

Best Answer

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

This may seem rude and I mean no offence, but I have to ask in case it helps - have you checked the very end of the sheet? Scrolled down as far as possible? Smartsheet adds a new rows for each new entry and if there are blank rows in the sheet that have been touched, it will not reuse them. So if someone had entered something in row 50 and even if they deleted it, your new entries would be at row 51. Which makes it really easy to think there is nothing there.

Answers

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

This may seem rude and I mean no offence, but I have to ask in case it helps - have you checked the very end of the sheet? Scrolled down as far as possible? Smartsheet adds a new rows for each new entry and if there are blank rows in the sheet that have been touched, it will not reuse them. So if someone had entered something in row 50 and even if they deleted it, your new entries would be at row 51. Which makes it really easy to think there is nothing there.

• I am not offended at all!! OMG, thank you!! that is exactly what happened.

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am so pleased I was brave enough to ask. 😁

Glad we got that sorted.