Sheet Link in Messages sent via Automotion

Did I miss something where the sheet link in automations is no longer displayed prominently?

What used to be a hyperlink with the sheet name now appears to only be a generic 'Open in Smartsheet' button.

We rely pretty heavily on that text link, so this change is pretty impactful.

I do see we can get the sheet link/name from the footer, but having it clear and present is preferable.

Answers

• Nomland
    Nomland ✭✭

Hello @C. Peter Datz!

I noticed this, and I'm not a fan of it either. All of my automated alerts changed to this format this morning and i have several issues regarding this change. I want to know if there is a option to change back to the way these alerts were formatted previously without this new "Open in Smartsheet" button link. Most of my alerts are just notifications to people that DON'T have sheet access giving them progress reports about request they submitted. this new format resembles sheet Update Request and now people are clicking the link because this takes up the entire top half of their screen. the data in the alerts is below but they have to scroll to see it now. I'm getting numerous requests for access to sheets that these users don't need. If you get a response from anyone indicating how to revert back or turn this "format" off please share with me. I also posted a separate question regarding this.