Grid/Report Linked Cell Issue

I have a Grid I was setting up a Data Shuttle on. This Grid had one cell that was linked to a Report. After a Data Shuttle pull, the cell in the Grid that linked out was missing the previous formula and not showing the "link" symbol on the linked cell. I re-entered the formula in that cell, however when I went to the Report, it's now showing the link as invalid. When I try to delete the linked cell in the Report, I get an error saying that I can't unlink it within the Report. I imagine it wants me to go that on the Grid cell instead, but since that cell in the Grid is no longer showing as linked, I can't change it.

Is there a way to delete the cell in the Report that's linking out to the Grid, or do I just have to completely recreate that Report?

Answers

• Jason Tarpinian
    Jason Tarpinian ✭✭✭✭✭✭

The only way you'd be able to change a field in a report is if it's not a formula/link. If you've removed the formula/link from the source sheet, maybe you had your report open before you made the change? Refresh the report and see if the inbound link goes away.

Jason Tarpinian - Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner