Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Feature Request: Live Chat

Options
2»

Comments

• Tim Kohut
    Options

Two years and counting on this request.  Is live Chat going anywhere in Smartsheet?  Is anyone on the Smartsheet side tracking this?  Rather than string us along, can you simply say "not going to happen, place your hopes elsewhere".  If it is in the works, when can we expect to see something.  Three months, six months, a year from now?

• Akın Duman
    Options

Nowadays I am looking for project management tools to be purchased for my company enterprise use. Smartsheet looks like a good choice and performed well in the trial until today. But i am disappointed when there is no live chat in app. This is a huge shortcoming that will affect my purchase decision because in a majority of other competitors have live chat even video call etc...

Would you pls inform me about this feature will be added to the application or not?

Thank you

• Colin Entrekin
    Colin Entrekin ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I want to add my vote to this.  Some features are nice (like charts in dashboards) and others are must-haves.  This one is a must-have.  I'm pretty sure when you guys finally unveil this feature you'll get a standing ovation at Engage.  

It would be nice if you could tell us if there's any discussion or timeline on this feature.  Thanks.

• Grace
    Grace
    edited 08/14/18
    Options

I would like to add my vote on this feature. It would help a lot of users in getting answers quickly instead of waiting and hoping for someone to respond here in the community. Getting a direct contact from your team would really help us.

Our company has been using the system for 2 years now and we are enjoying a lot of its functionalities. A Live Support would greatly help us as we are further exploring the system i.e. Dashboards and Project Management.

Best, Grace

• Dan Martini
    Options

I am very surprised this is not already a full function. Live chat would help to fully replace other programs that fulfill similar roles to Smartsheet. As it stands I will have to use a separate program in conjunction with Smartsheet in order to meet the requirements of my team. With a chat integrated, we could seamlessly work within just this one program. 

This discussion has been closed.