Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Integration with KIVUE

anitappatel
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi 

Do you currently integrate with KIVUE or have any plans to do so?

https://www.kivue.co.uk/

We use this for our month end project reporting and it would be great if I could take detail from Smartsheet into this tool.

Thanks.

A

Comments

• Grace F.
    Grace F. Employee

Hello, 

We don't currently integrate with Kivue. When you have a moment, submit an enhancement request using the form under Quick links on the right of the community site to let our Product team know you'd like to see this. 

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Kivue does not appear to have an API, at least none exposed to the public. This would be required for any integration (by Smartsheet or someone like me)

I don't know the cost of Kivue (and if I have to ask, I am not interested - I feel like I will be asked "how much can you afford"?)

I also won't waste their time on a free demo when I know I won't purchase it (see above)

So my question for you is:

What does your company get out of Kivue that something like Smartsheet + PowerBI would not?

(I always ask these questions when someone asks for an integration with X. Usually I can get the answers from X's website. For Kivue, I can not)

Thanks for your time.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.