Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Prevent column name from showing up in Sight

Ciprian Borzasi
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

This topic has been discussed before, but, for whatever reason, that discussion is frozen.

When using the metric widget in a sight every selected cell will get the name of the column it's in as a passenger. While I can't find any reasons for this approach, it would be nice to have an on/off switch. I know one can remove the column name from a sight on a case by case basis, but it becomes a pain when the number of selected cells is large.

Comments

• Pam Alakai
    Pam Alakai Employee

Hello Ciprian, 

You are correct in stating that the column name is automatically added to the metric widget in the Sight when a cell is selected. I will certainly add your vote for the option to not include the column name when importing a cell through a metric widget to be considered by our development team for further implementations. We appreciate your feedback! 

Kind Regards,

Pamela 

SmartSheet Technical Support 

This discussion has been closed.