Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

How to lock/unlock sheet in oder employees could modify it withing the given time frame?

Options

Hello,

I would appreciate your help to my question! :) Every month different teams need to input the information in a sheet within a given time frame, after deadline all information is extracted to pdf and shared with the rest of the company. Many often employees are changing information after deadline, which means that the pdf report then does not reflect the reality anymore and next month I can not track their changes as they were made too early. Is it possible to lock/unlock entire sheet that people are able to input the info within the given time frame? (not before, not after). File is huge shared with more than 60 employees (who enter data), therefore I cannot make them only "viewers" each time I need to stop them from changes.

Many thanks.

Tags:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.