Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Mobile version of Smartsheet

Options
Marcin P
Marcin P
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi All,

Is there any way to open smartsheet on tablet with pure desktop view?

Currently I can choose between browser mobile view or android app, but both of them has different behaviour to the PC desktop view.

I have a two users that have to take notes quickly in many rows, while they're going through the shopfloor, so I can't ask them to go into each row and enter data this way.

Please help...

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mashu

You could open Smartsheet in your Browser ( havent tried recently) but it just doesn't work well that way. 

What I suggest is on the Tablet, with a microphone if noisy, to speak clearly into the tablet (having pressed the Mike Icon) and you will be amazed how good a job it does of Voice to text. just speak clearly. 

Hope that helps

Richardr

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mashu,

In addition, AppSheet allows for more sophisticated mobile (phone or tablet) usage. You can contact Richard above for more information.

Craig

• Marcin P
    Options

Thank you both for quick feedback. I've found that as long as I launch SS on android it is running with mobile version, but it is easy to do as I asked in tablet with windows environment.

Thanks once again!

This discussion has been closed.