Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Reports Down?

Joe Hargrave
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Anyone having issues with reports today?  I have employees kinda freaking out because their schedule overview comes though a farily ellaborate reporting system and I've got over 50 people that cannot access that inforamation today.  When I try to launch one of the reports, it just sticks on the spinning wheel until an error finally comes up.  I run my company largey on SS, so this is the first time I have really been scared sh*$less since beginning to use the system.  If all this info has gotten lost, I'm in huge trouble.  Help?  Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Joe - 

Our Operations team is currently investigating the Reporting issue - you can stay up-to-date on the issue by subscribing to notifications on our Status page. We'll update that page and send notifications via email and text (depending on what you sign up for) as soon as we have more information. 

Thanks,

Sonia

This discussion has been closed.