Reminders emailing ENTIRE sheet

Kenyon Bajus
Kenyon Bajus ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Reminders are emailing the entire sheet, not just the row that is triggering the reminder. This used to work properly 2 days ago, before the UI change. And now with the new look, we have this new problem. Is there a new setting I am missing? Or is this a bug?

Comments

• Thanks Ken for reporting. We have identified an issue where sheet-level reminders based on a column are currently displaying the whole sheet in the email instead of just the rows with today's date. We are actively working to fix the issue.

• Kenyon Bajus
    Kenyon Bajus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/09/18

Where do we stand with this? This is a big deal for those of us that rely on email reminders.

And reminders in the app are useless as they state "The full details for this notification cannot be shown in this version of the app." and don't show anything related to the row that is triggering the reminder.

• Thanks Ken for checking in. We have a fix for the sheet-level Reminders issue and are looking to deploy it this week.

You are right that Reminder notifications are not yet fully supported in the mobile app notification center. Those updates will be released in the next week or so, after which the details will appear inside the mobile apps as well.

• Hi all,

The issue with too many rows being included in reminders is fixed as of yesterday. If you still run into any issues in this area, please report it here: www.smartsheet.com/gethelp

Thanks,

Daniel

• Kenyon Bajus
    Kenyon Bajus ✭✭✭✭✭

I can confirm this morning I received notification-styled emails instead of the whole sheet. Thanks.