Few questions about Smartsheet
I'm new to Smartsheet and created a trial account to test if we can automate our resource management process with it. I have the following questions about Smartsheet.
1. With Alerts & Notifications I want to create rules to send notifications or approvals to project managers, team managers and project members. Is it possible to mail to a variable? For example if row 5 is changed to the email address (contact?) in the column with name "project manager" of row 5. Or is there another easy way to do this instead of creating a single alert for 200 people?
2. Is it possible to create a form which can add multiple rows at once? Or is it only possible to use forms for adding 1 row a time?
3. Because I have a column with each week (week 1 till 51) my sheet got like 80 columns. When Smartsheet sends me a Confirmation mail (with the horizontal column) it is not able to show me all the columns. The column names of the last 15 columns are shown in 1 column. Is it possible to send the sheet as a file to solve this?
4. The same Confirmation mail as in question 3 says changes highlighted in yellow but it isn't. I tried it a few times but in this mail the yellow highlight does not work. Seems like a bug?
5. Is it possible to install Smartsheet as a on-premise application or can it only be used as SAAS application?