Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives
The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.
Report Issues After Adjusting Order of Dropdown List Items
Hi everybody, I was wondering if anyone had any insight into the problem I'm experiencing.
I have a master sheet with a column labelled "Departments." There was a long list of departments in that list which were what many reports were referencing. I decided that it would be easier to navigate if it was alphabetized, so I did that. And now my reports aren't pulling up the information that it should. On my master sheet it shows that they are in the correct department, but they get pulled up in an incorrect report.
I've already tried to create a new report but that didn't fix it.
It's like a puzzle. Now for some reason, masking goes to paint. Paint goes to Grind. Reveicing goes to who knows.
PS, it's not possible for me to put the list in the order it was previous due to length and how random it was.