How to add logo in smartsheet Forms?

Sepi Deh
Sepi Deh ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi,

We would like to customize our smartsheet form in order to create an online opprtunity for Forum registration.

For this purpose, we need to add the logos of our company and that of our partner.

Would you please inform us how this can be done?

Thanks in advance. 

Tags:

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

In the Form Editor, at the bottom left look for "Form Options" and then "Style" on the right side.

You can either have a blank Form or inherit the branding from the Sheet. You can't have a customized branding for the Form beyond that.

If you need it, I recommend JotForm (there are others, but JotForm is what I am currently using)

Craig

• Thanks Craig..It is working now :)

• Digit
    Digit ✭✭

Hi 

I have found this comment, and we are trying to brand the onboarding form so that it can be embedded onto our website and thereby self populate the sheets.

I have found the jotform software but having created the form here how do you then add it so that it populates your sheet with entries once completed in Smartsheet?

Thanks 

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 06/11/19

Hi,

Jot Form doesn't have a native integration with Smartsheet so you would need to use another third-party integration as well called Zapier.

There are other options for forms if you want it to be even easier to manage or have you decided to use JotForm (which also is excellent)?

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Digit
    Digit ✭✭

Hi Andrée

Thank you for coming back so quickly - definitely open to easier options I am new to Smartsheet and forms and my marketing department are not happy that the Smartsheet form does not have the correct feel for our website and as a result are reluctant to use and yet everything else that Smartsheet offers would work beautifully with what we are trying to achieve so if you can point me in the right direction to be able to personalise the form and automate with Smartsheet that would be brilliant 

Thanks 

Digit

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 06/11/19

Happy to help!

My first recommendation would be to look at the integration with Google Forms and if that could work.

https://www.smartsheet.com/apps/google-forms-smartsheet-sync

Let me know what you think and if it could work!

Best,

Andrée

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• TeeM
    TeeM ✭✭✭

My company logo appears tiny on my webform as Smartsheet automatically scales it for the sheets. Does anybody have a suggestion as to how I can enlarge the logo on the webform?

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@TeeM

Hi Terry,

By default, the account logo is used, or the Workspace, the sheet with the form, is placed in.

I’d recommend placing the sheet in a Workspace and try to change the logo there.

Did that work?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!