IF Statements when a score / number is between two values

Options
124»

Comments

• Pedro Robles
    Options

Hey Smartsheet Community! I figure it out:

=IF([COLUMN_NAME]@row = 0, "", IF([COLUMN_NAME]@row < 5, "Low", IF([COLUMN_NAME]@row < 10, "Med", IF([COLUMN_NAME]@row < 20, "High", IF([COLUMN_NAME]@row < 100, "Critical")))))

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Pedro Robles

I hope you're well and safe!

Excellent! Glad you got it working!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Pedro Robles
    Options

UPDATE: Corrected an error from my previous post

Requirement: This is to create a risk log that will see the numerical weight of a risk (column [Risk Score]) and return a risk level "text":

• If the numerical value on [Risk Score] is between 0 and 5, return "LOW" on cell B1
    • If the numerical value on [Risk Score] is between 6 and 10, return "MEDIUM" on cell B1
    • If the numerical value on [Risk Score] is between 11 and 20, return "HIGH" on cell B1
    • If the numerical value on [Risk Score] or higher, return "CRITICAL" on cell B1

Here is the formula I created. Is working perfectly. I even used CONDITIONAL FORMATTING on the B column to highlight the different responses:

=IF([Risk Score]@row < 6, "Low", IF(AND([Risk Score]@row >= 6, [Risk Score]@row <= 10), "Medium", IF(AND([Risk Score]@row >= 11, [Risk Score]@row <= 20), "High", IF([Risk Score]@row > 21, "Critical", "99"))))

Hope this helps all my PM friends out there. 😎