SmartSheet Reports

Options
George Gomes
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi all,

My reports are not being updated. I have logged out and refreshed the report builder but still no updates or changes. Anyone else having similar issues?

Tags:

Comments

• yidnek
    Options

Same here. Index/Match formulas are not updating across spreadsheets. Its creating a bit of an issue for our team.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

This issue is probably connected to a problem that came up the other day, but I see comments that it's starting to work again so likely, it will be ok soon again.

I would report it to the Smartsheet support Team and check if it works a little later.

I hope this helps you!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Douglas.Thorpe70711
    Options

I am having the same problem.  In the Report Builder, I have it to only display rows from the data sheet where a certain column's value is blank.  It has worked fine until yesterday (11/28).  As of yesterday (11/28) when I enter a date in a certain column and then save, close, and reopen the port.  Rows where that column's cell are NOT BLANK are still showing up (they should no longer be visible).  The rows with that column's cell filled in, which were filled in prior to yesterday, do not display.  Only if the data was entered in the report since yesterday, approximately. 

I also seem to remember something from Smartsheet about them doing an update?  Could that last update not have been properly tested?

SmartSheet Report When Issue Example.PNG

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Douglas,

Please report it to the Smartsheet support Team and check if it works a little later.

I hope this helps you!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Douglas.Thorpe70711
    Options

I reported this issue to Smartsheet Support this morning (11/29).  I received the automated reply email that they had received it, but nothing since then.

The Smartsheet glitch appears to be resolved for new data entered into reports now, but is still appearing for those entered previously, which are not being filtered out when the report is refreshed.  That data needs to be reentered for those to be filtered out. 

So, the fix for this is to delete the cell data that was entered on 11/28 (or previously, I'm not sure when this issue first appeared).  Then save.*  Then enter the data again and save.  Thereafter, when you reload the report, the "When?" filtering in Report Builder should work correctly.

The glitch is no longer occurring (at least for me) for new data entered as of now (11/29, 4:53PM CST).

* Note: if the data is re-entered without saving when the cells are cleared/blank, it appears that Smartsheet treats this data as not being changed

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Great!

Thanks for reporting back!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée