Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Add %completion from Blank sheet

Hi,

I am a very new user.  

I add a new project based on BLANK sheet.

How can I add a new colum for "% of completion" ?

Thank you.

Tags:

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Surasak,

On any column header, there is a small triangle. When you click that, you get the context menu that allows you to add columns (either left or right of the current one)

Hope this helps.

Craig

AddColumn.jpg

• In case I did open some template, and hide  %Complation colum,  

By clicking small triangle, as you guided,  it will show  "UnHide all colum" , which is very good.

Buy my case is, I did create New Prroject from Blank.

Once I click small triangle >>  add new colum to my right.

It show nothing about  adding %Completion. 

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Surasak, any Text/Number column can be turned into a % Complete column. You can either double click on the column header of an existing column and change the name to % Complete or add a new column and name it  % Complete. 

To format a column as a percentage, single left click on the column header (which will highlight the entire column) and select the Percent Format button on your toolbar. 

You can then associate the % Complete column with your dependencies, under Project Settings. 

• Surasak Jinapun
    edited 12/11/15

Really appreciate for this community participants,

This discussion has been closed.