Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

CONSULTANT NEEDED FOR HELP- BASEL SWITZERLAND

Hello, 

we are a federation (www.ipaf.org) we need some help to set up a project for the launch of our new eLearning system.  We will need the help of an expert in project management and use of smart sheet. It's probably just a couple of days of work. The consultancy work can be done in person in our offices in Basel or remotely via web conference. 

It's quite urgent.. anyone available for the first week of January ? 

email: romina.vanzi@ipaf.org 

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Hello Romina, there are a few consultants who monitor this Community and might reach out to you. Internally, we have a professional services team that can do anything from 1on1 30 minute design desk sessions to on sight consulting.

Check out our services page for more information:  https://www.smartsheet.com/services

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Romina

I believe my colleagues and I are well placed to help with your requirements. 

My colleague Craig is currently on holiday in Germany and could be available to attend meetings in Basel in early January and we look after the majority of our clients by remote conference from our offices in the UK, so YES I believe we can help with this. My team have considerable experience in the training environment. 

Ideally, I need to arrange a conference call with you to discuss the details. 

My email is richardr@smarterbusinessprocesses.com  if you could drop me an email to arrange dialogue? 

Regards

RichardR 

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Travis we have spoken with Romina and are planning to help her with Smartsheet  implementation and workflows. 

Regards

RichardR

This discussion has been closed.