Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Download Sheet Access Report is blank

Loann McGee
Loann McGee ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Good morning,

I'm needing to review who has access to the various sheets and I've tried to download this report in Google (blank), Firefox (it won't let me even access the Account area) and IE11 (blank report).

Help?

Blessings,

Loann

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee

This is a new one for me! I just tried testing this on a couple of my accounts and was able to download the sheet access report without any issues.

Email the Support team (support@smartsheet.com) with the blank file and a screenshot of what you see when Firefox won't give you access and they can help you troubleshoot. 

I will check in with the Support team to make sure this gets resolved quickly! 

• Loann McGee
    Loann McGee ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Travis. I'm in contact with Shaine. Wondering if it's an Office 2013/O365 issue, though I've downloaded this report since going to this Microsoft platform. 

Blessings,

Loann

This discussion has been closed.