Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I don't see an option for it in the "View" button for my project. I did find this article in the help pages:
https://www.smartsheet.com/pert-101-charts-analysis-and-templates-more-accurate-project-time-estimates#pert-analysis-how-likely-will-the-project-be-on-time
Which says "if you do it by hand" implying there's another option.
Please advise.
Hello—
Smartsheet has Gantt chart functionality, and as such, has critical path functionality: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/1979152-tracking-a-project-s-critical-path
I understand that this is similar, but not the same as PERT. Currently, Smartsheet doesn't have functionality to build a PERT chart. When you have a moment, please submit an enhancement request using the form under Quick links to the right of the community site to let our Product team know that you'd like to see this capability added.
All of my sheets are gone
Did Smartsheet do a software update? Overnight, all of my Smartsheet dashboards have changed spacing formats in the shortcut widget. They no longer fit the box size I originally created and now I have to scroll to see all of the items. I also noticed the edit dashboard function has changed from the right side to the left…
I don't see that I can make someone an owner of a sheet that I created. Was that removed recently? We can only go as high as Admin now.