Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Erratic report results

Preston
Preston ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Earlier this week we had trouble with reports missing several results. That seemed to be handled.

Now we're having trouble with reports sorting results erroneuosly. 

This report is sorted by End Date. The three red arrows point to rows that are out of sort. 

Now, the thing is: I just changed those cells from 3/10/16 to 3/22/16. 

The report appears to be sorting based upon previous entries, and not current.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Preston

2016-03-03 14_15_54-Michael - Smartsheet.com_.jpg

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 03/03/16

Hi Preston, try refreshing your report and see if the sort updates (try refreshing, even if you already have tried this). 

If it does not show the correct order after you refresh your report, please email support@smartsheet.com who can help you troubleshoot.

Thanks! 

• Preston
    Preston ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the problem, Travis. I have tried refreshing several times. 98% of the time it comes back with errors. Emailing support now.

Thank you,

Preston

• Dave B
    Dave B ✭✭✭✭✭

I have also noticed sort errors in reports, as well as rows appearing on the report that shouldn't be (or should be but are missing).  I too emailed support this morning about a current issue I can't get fixed, but there is something definitely buggy in the reports.

This discussion has been closed.