Sync Google Sheets & Smartsheets

cyndi2403cyndi2403 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Using Smartsheet
04/27/19 Edited 12/09/19

Hello, I have a task board in smartsheet that my team uses to track work.  We have a third part application we use to track metrics and it only integrates with google sheets.  Not smartsheet.  Is there a way to have smartsheet data sync to a google sheet?

Comments

• Yes! You could consider using something like Zapier - they have done a lot of the "heavy lifting" for you with connections pre-built and then it's a matter of defining the trigger and action. For example, I have used zapier to integrate Smartsheet + Airtable for storing data and then sending client facing emails (using a html template) which looks a lot better than the standard Smartsheet generated emails!

See example screenshot.

Sean

2019-04-29_14-13-52.jpg

• @sean59916 I can't seem to figure out Zapier's triggers to appropriately sync google sheets with a simple smartsheet. Any chance you'd be willing to discuss off here?

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Ryan Matthews

Did you get it working or do you still need help?

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• JeremiahHorstickJeremiahHorstick ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone tried the Smartsheet Live Data Connector?

This is hot on our todo list.